Roleplay Utopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New member here ^-^

2 posters

Go down

New member here ^-^ Empty New member here ^-^

Post  Wren. Tue May 01, 2012 12:01 pm

First thing you need to know about me is:
I love roleplaying. ^-^
It has been a hobby of mine ever since I was first introduced to it on the forums of Foopets - back when the site was a great center of roleplay. Then I moved onto chickensmoothie - where I know a few of the members here and aphave roleplayed with you either under the name of Wren. or InsideVoices.
Strawberry_Rain for those who knew me in the very beginning.
As you might be able to tell, codi come naturally for me. I know roleplay like I know the back of my hand ^-^
A few other tid bits of information bout my lovely self would be that I am awesome ^-^
You jealous? Of course you are. I'm epic like that.
But in any case, I'm sure you'll get to know more about me from roleplaying with me. So with that I'll conclude this with a lovely kitty gif.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wren.
Wren.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

New member here ^-^ Empty Re: New member here ^-^

Post  Yosuke Fri May 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Wren.! Yay your here now too! Welcome and have fun Roleplaying with us Very Happy We hope you have a good time. I'm kinda glad you posted all this, now we can get to know you more, too. Oh, On CS, sorry I haven't responded to our nekotalia RP, I fell up the stairs at school and my arm's kinda killing me, so I can only type with one hand
Yosuke
Yosuke
Admin

Location : Some realm of fanfictions, unlimited laptop battery life, and a place were everyone has a tumblr!

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down