Roleplay Utopia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xx.The darker side of life .xx Mustang && Mardigraskit's -1x1-

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

xx.The darker side of life .xx Mustang && Mardigraskit's -1x1- Empty xx.The darker side of life .xx Mustang && Mardigraskit's -1x1-

Post  Mardigraskit Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:24 pm

This is a roleplay for me and Mustang and us only. Please refrain from posting. Your post will get deleted

So shall I begin ?
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

https://roleplayutopia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

xx.The darker side of life .xx Mustang && Mardigraskit's -1x1- Empty Re: xx.The darker side of life .xx Mustang && Mardigraskit's -1x1-

Post  mustangrocks24 Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Im ready sorry I was gone for so long.
mustangrocks24
mustangrocks24
Admin

Back to top Go down

xx.The darker side of life .xx Mustang && Mardigraskit's -1x1- Empty Re: xx.The darker side of life .xx Mustang && Mardigraskit's -1x1-

Post  Mardigraskit Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:38 pm

With a sour huff, Soraphine stepped out of the plane with her luggage in her hands, glaring at anyone or anything who had gotten in her way.
She reached a bench to rest, setting her luggage down and looking around for her friend-
Chrissie Kirkland.
She'd made arrangements to live with her long time childhood friend, on the outskirts of Florence.
Her friend had a nice little ranch, where only about twenty-six horses[half were Soraphine's] rested, with two pastures that led to a forest and in the center of that forest was a small pond. Not only that, but Soraphine could let her dog and fennec fox[who had been shipped earlier that month, roughly three weeks before] run free. The house was connected to the stable. Soraphine would be sleeping in the second floor of the stable, as she felt most comfortable near the horses.
Anyhow.
The nineteen-year-old female picked up her luggage using one hand and began walking once more, swerving her head everywhichway to find her loyal Australian[well, Chrissie would protest and say she was Christman Islandian-or-however-the-heck-you'd put it] 'gal pal'.
She even spotted the Turkish man she had been seated by a little ways off.
Givng a sound of frustration, she cursed, giving him the middle finger as he passed. She turned the opposite direction and started walking again, only to run head first into someone and knocked both down onto the floor.

Last edited by Mardigraskit on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mustangrocks24 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:45 pm

"Hey!Watch it!"huffed the man with a thick Italian accent.He stood up,brushed some dirt off of his black over coat and stormed off towards the Turkish man who was standing off to the side leaning on a stair rail that led to the baggage claim.He slapped the man on the back side of his head cursing at him in Italian,nodding towards the door and taking off towards the exit doors.
mustangrocks24
mustangrocks24
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardigraskit Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Growling, the Moroccan picked herself up, brushing herself off. She found herself watching the man walk and meet up with the Turkish man. By the tone of voice the Italian man, something sparked an enraged fire inside of her.
Although.
That voice had been oddly inviting to her.
And that suit was just... suspicious.
Grabbing her luggage and setting it behind two plants, to where they were hidden, she charged after both men, scowling with hatred.
When she neared, and was in punching distance, sheclenched her fist. She punched the man in the small of his back, a snarl escaping her.
"Excuse me," She threatened.
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mustangrocks24 Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:23 pm

He turned around,his face twisted with disgust and anger."What the hell was THAT for?"he demanded,grabbing her arm and turning her to where she was pressed between the two men and the rail.

sorry Im late.my bro skyped
mustangrocks24
mustangrocks24
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardigraskit Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:48 pm

T'is fine.

Soraphine was silent for a moment.
And then, the cobra sprung her attack.
Whipping around at lightning speed, Soraphine ripped out of his grip. She swipped her leg underneath the Turkish man, sending him to the ground. She continued moving her foot, hooking it behind the Italian's right leg. She pulled him closer to her, but instead of a bite like an actual cobra, she punched him in the chin, other hand grabbing his collar and pushing him onto the rail.
"Don't even try touching me again." She growled, one hand on [Lovino's] the italian's neck, keeping him on the rail. Her foot was on the Turkish man's stomach, keeping him in place.
And then she heard the voice of her female friend, and she released both, turning to see her friend not too far off. Giving a girlish and out-of-the-norm squeal, she sprinted over to her friend.
"Oh my gosh ! Chrissie !"
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mustangrocks24 Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Chrissie smiled as her friend ran over to her and embraced her."Its so great to see you!"She exclaimed hugging her friend."Ooh!Your hair got longer!"she cooed twirling a long strand of her friends hair in between her fingers."So are you ready to go?Wait,Where's your luggage?"she asked tilting her haed to the side with a confused expression.
mustangrocks24
mustangrocks24
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardigraskit Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Soraphine giggled in a bubbly fashion, turning and pointing towards the two plants she had set her bags down. They were two fairly heavy suitcases. She put her other hand on Chrissie's shoulder, motioning with her head. "Over there. You carry one and I carry the other ?" She suggested, walking over and picking up both with ease.
Soraphine had been raised by heavy-lifting males.
She knew a thing or two about heavy-lifting.
She balanced the suitcases on her hands, holding one out to Chrissie.
"So how are the horses doing ? Tombstone doing alright ?"
Tombstone, or Tomb, was a dapple gray stallion of age nine that Sora had sent over first. She had sent over two horses at a time. The stallion was an Arabian, purebred, from the city of Rabat, Morocco. [[ http://www.wildshots.com/Gray_Stallion.jpg ]]
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mustangrocks24 Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:26 pm

"OK"Chrissie said smiling as she picked up the second suite case."Tomb is doing good!He's been eating well and running good.I hope you don't mind but I rode him a couple of times,he was getting a bit stiff"Chrissie said chuckiling a bit.
mustangrocks24
mustangrocks24
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardigraskit Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Soraphine chuckled, opening the door. "Of course ! I'd have yelled at you if you didn't. My Tomb is my pride and joy- being a purebred Arabian and all. And the other twelve I sent over ?" The other twelve were of many different breeds. A little filly was a black flaxen Morgan, with Thoroughbred blood from her mother. Anywho.
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mustangrocks24 Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:41 pm

"There doing just fine.All of them have been having quite a fun time in their patures."Chrissie replied fixing her grip on the suitcase.
mustangrocks24
mustangrocks24
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardigraskit Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:59 pm

[Broski may I call you ?]

Sora nodded, walking down the steps onto the street, where people busily passed.
"So, where to ? We going to have to walk the whole way ?" She asked, looking around. "Because you know how I can get when I don't do something quick. Or when I walk too long." She reminded quickly, glancing over her shoulder at her friend. Her green gaze trailed away from her, now locking on the men that were on the other side of the street, hastily speaking with two others- another Italian and a Spainard.
"...That Spainish dude's got a sexy tan."
[You probably knew that was coming.]
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mustangrocks24 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:05 pm

"Nah..I've got a motor cycle.."Chrissie said catching her friend gaze at the spanish man across the street."Did you just say me was hot.......?"She asked her friend,she glanced at the man pnce more."Hmm.Your right.He is sorta cute."she said looking at his shaggy brown hair.
mustangrocks24
mustangrocks24
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardigraskit Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:12 pm

"Oh ! Motorcycle ? Can I drive ?"
Sora chirped, blinking eagerly while searching for the vehicle. Although, hearing her friend speak caught her attention. She turned her head to look at the Spainiard, narrowing her eyes as if to study him further from the distance she was at. Her emerald eyes traced all of the men, focusing on the Spanish ofthe four and giving a grin.
"...Saw him first. I got first chance."
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mustangrocks24 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 pm

"No you can't drive.Besides you still don't know your way around,and you can have him"she said.'Just wait until you find out about his job'she thought to herself."So,are you ready to go?"she asked.
mustangrocks24
mustangrocks24
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardigraskit Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Soraphine curved her lips into a pout. "Aw.. Well, I suppose you have a point. Yeah, let's get going.." She trailed off, mind drifting to someplace else.
"Should we go riding later ? Oh ! And is your big brother Oz here, too ? I haven't seen him since..since..what, I was eleven ?"
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mustangrocks24 Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Chrissie stopped for a moment."Uh yeah...."she hesitated a bit then continued"He just went out for a few weeks.."she said cautionsly.
mustangrocks24
mustangrocks24
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardigraskit Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:33 pm

"Oh. Okay. Guess I'll see him eventually when he gets back."

Later

"Gonna go get settled in. If you come to the barn and don't find me upstairs, I'm off riding Tomb."
Soraphine dismissed, opening the barn door with her elbow. Her hands held her suitcases. As she walked inside, she was welcomed by a number of spirited neighs and whinnies. She laughed, closing the door behind her and starting for the stairs.
"I missed you guys too !"
She called, setting her bags down. She observed her room, what it was so far, and began working furiously to put her own touch to it. She hung a Moroccan flag on the wall, letting it wave above her bed.
She worked and worked until it was sunset, the dark of dusk darkening the room as she completed it. Satisfied, she stepped back, observing her work. [[ http://www.breconselfcatering.co.uk/img/stables/bedroom3.jpg ]]
Sora turned, starting to walk down the stairs with a smile playing on her face. She now wore boots, black jeans, and a white blouse, which was quarter-length sleeves. Her hair was pulled into a braid with a bow, the color of her eyes.
"I finished it..in only three hours. I win."
Sora told herself, heading to the tack room to retrieve Tombstone's tack. What she didn't expect was to walk out and find a man standing infront of her stallion's stall.
Her jaw dropped.

[Spain or America ? America would be there most likely because he heard horses when he was coming by..or something. And Spain just to tell her to come with him. Find Chrissie n' stuff.]
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mustangrocks24 Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:18 am

The man turned around surpised to see Sora standing infront of her most prized horse."Oh!Hi.I um..I just saw the door way open and decided to walk in,I hope you don't mind!Are you the new owner of the barn?What your name?Do you know Chrissie Kirkland?"he asked the questions piling up on Sora until she had enough.
mustangrocks24
mustangrocks24
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardigraskit Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:28 pm

Blinking, the woman studied the American man, thoughts racing through her head.
That man.
As she blinked, a moment from her childhood passed. [Italics are the memories.]
Young Sora and a blonde boy with a nantucket, maybe at age five, running after a colt. Laughter.
Another blink.
The boy getting kicking in the shoulder by the colt, Soraphine giggling and patting his head.
Shaking her head, Soraphine dropped the saddle and reins to the right of her and stomped forward.
"My name is Soraphine Bouchtat. I am the new co-owner of the barn, as well as Chrissie Kirkland. Wai-t why am I telling you this ? I should be asking the questions !" She exclaimed, clenching her hands in fists. Tombstone, in his stall, was pushed to the back, snorting at the man.
A slightly older boy with red hair pulled the blonde boy with the nantucket away from Sora, leaving the young girl whimpering.
The young girl slaps her hand against the boys, bubbling in response to something. "I'll see you later, Alfie !" She calls innocently. The young boy grins, pulling the girl into a tight hug and slipping away. "Bye-bye, So'wwa !" "SORA !" The girl corrects, and waves him off as he tumbles after the same red-haired boy, a ginger, another blonde, and two twin red-heads. "I'll be back, I p'womise ! We can get ma'ww'ied w'ike you said !" The little boy cheers, earning a laugh from the girl as the memory fades.
'Who are you and what in the hell are you doing at my stable ? You have no right to be here ! So what if the door was open ? That doesn't mean you come waltzing in and scaring my precious Arabian stallion !"
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mustangrocks24 Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:38 pm

A blonde man stopped and stared the Morrocian girl."Hold on a sec........I-I feel like I know you!"He cherped hapily."Its me!Alfred F.Jones!Your HERO!"he said waving his arms about,which caused Tomb the cower in his stall even more."Remember!When we were younger!I got kicked by that little colt in the shoulder!And then Alec that weird reddy head guy came and took me away!"he babbled,the words spilling out of his mouth like a stream cascadeing over rocks in the spring.
mustangrocks24
mustangrocks24
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardigraskit Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:54 pm

It pained Soraphine to deny the man. It really did. But she couldn't quite remember who the man was, not completely.
With all the rumors of mafia in this city..
Could she even trust him ?
"I'm sorry, you must be mistaking me for someone else..." She trailed, bringing her gaze to look at her stallion. Tombstone reared whinnying in fear. Gasping quickly, the woman unlatched his stall door, swinging it open as she stepped inside. The stallion snorted, coming back down infront of her with his hooves pounding the floor. She reached forward to his muzzle, holding his head in place to look at him in the eye.
"الصمت الآن، فحل وسيم بلدي. تهدئة نفسك ... يجب أن تهدأ لك. صبي جميل، لا بأس." She spoke in fluent Arabian, leaning forward to res her head on the stallion's soft nose. There was a moment of silence.
Snorting with excitement, the Arabian stallion pulled away and snapped at a loose strand of her dark brown hair. The woman laughed, turning to walk out of the stall. "Alright, alright ! I'll tack you up now. Don't get your mane in a knot." She left the door open, swiflty starting back over to the green-colored western tack.
[Sora's just denying it. Once they start becoming friends she'll say that she remember, and whenever he dies she'll sit by him and start telling him, even though they are most likely going to be engaged, right? that he broke his promise. Anywho.
Do you want Alfie to come riding, and whenever they get back Chrissie is gone ?]
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mustangrocks24 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Alfred's face fell,His bright eyes suddenly lost their shine and his moputh formed a small frown."Oh...maybe...maybe your right..."he said his eyes falling to the floor.Suddenly he sucked in a sharp breath."Hold up!Did you say 'Mafia'?"he asked running up to her.
mustangrocks24
mustangrocks24
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mardigraskit Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Sora had just stood back up from picking up the saddle. She stumbled backwards in surprise, huffing in irritation as she stepped to the side. "No, I didn't mention the mafia. Though I've heard the rumors of how here's supposedly more groups and members popping up in every city. Specially this one- three that I know of."
She set the tack on the stall door, leading Tomb out of his stall to reveal the true beauty of the Arabian. The stallion rumbled a sound through his throat as the bridle was slid on, quickly followed by a series of giddy neighs as his owner snapped on the saddle and blanket. Smirking in satisfaction, the Moroccan stood on the other side of the horse.
"That's my boy, Tombstone.." She looked at Alfred, frowning.
"Well don't just stand there. Pick one of the horses, tack 'em up. If you ain't afraid. I need a riding companion- or you can leave. And if you do neither of the two, I've got two twin daggers on my belt just waiting for blood to coat their newly polished blades."
Mardigraskit
Mardigraskit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next